Being grateful for the biggest person in you life

     Like my first post said, I am trying to get used to living in this "new normal". But like I have seen on the news about other people adapting and coming to the realization that, for the people that are not sick, this is a time of relaxation, catching up on unfinished or unstarted projects, and catching up on lost time with our friends, family, and beloved pets. 

For example, this break has been good for my mom and I. We as mother and daughter have strengthened our bond exponentially and completed a lot of projects together.

This time away from public high school has been good for me. I have had time to work harder in my classes, hang out with my puppies, start up my blog, as you can see, and even graduate high school.

Keep living your life even though this time may be rough and stay strong. Put Jesus and your family first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apology for Not being on here often enough.

Living The New Norm